Memes are an integral part of our life. Knowingly or unknowingly we stumbled on memes daily. Today we are going to look best digital marketing memes which we can relate to our professional life.
Sharing content doesn’t mean you have to always talk about a serious topic you can share memes also it’s fun to watch and helps to understand the topic.
Memes are a great way of having fun while working they are catchy and easy to remember.
Best Digital Marketing Memes
1. When Google Updates its Algorithms and your website drops to page 20:– WE always try to be at the top of the Google search results with specific keywords and google updated algorithms ruin our efforts.
2. Proposal Sent to the Client and waiting for Response:- In a Digital Marketing professional life we often see people use to get the proposal and didn’t revert. While we are happy to think we almost have a client under our belt.
I still don’t know what’s their motive. Maybe they are using this proposal for their client which reduces their proposal-making effort. What do you think is why they did that?
3. When your website ranks slower than Sloth:- After putting a lot of effort to increase the DA ( Domain Authority of the website we haven’t seen any changes.
4. This one is the Best Digital Marketing Memes I’ve ever come across. Cause I’ve always been thinking about how to reach the top.
5. When the Client Says ” I want to be ranked by Tomorrow”:- SEO is long-term, yet it’s hard to explain to clients that it takes time to reach the top.
6. Finding Keyword:- Finding Low competition keywords is the most significant task. But it’s like finding treasure.
7. AI Content Strategies:- Content is the pillar of Digital marketing and in this current scenario Client is using AI for their content Strategies and it’s kinda difficult to convince them that it works in the long term.
8. Reaching Out to Website Visitors who have shown interest in your services.
9. When You Got a comment on your post
10. When the Client thinks their paid ads budget is included in the Agency Fees.
11. Social Media is playing a key factor in brand awareness and lead generation and when your clients not doing this.
12. When the Client says they can reach the top of the search engine without doing SEO
13. When you run a campaign on Viral Idea
14. While the client seeking other agencies while working with you.
15. When your Content idea is Rejected initially and later accepted as someone else idea.
This is the end of our Best Digital Marketing memes. These memes are like jinx which never leave digital marketers until they stepped down from their position. So just use these memes to grab the attention of the clients. It will be helpful if you share memes once in a while. Cause everyone loves humour.
Can I use memes to attract clients?
Ye, Memes are a great way to attract clients. But, make sure you share something relatable with the client to draw their attention.
Which Social media platform is best for memes?
Pinterest, Instagram. Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter are the best platforms
Can I Create Memes?
Yes, You can create memes as much as you want. But keep that in mind It has to fill with humour. It can be an image with content or a short video clip.