SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) is the basic need of every business if they are looking to run for a longer period. SEO helps businesses to generate inbound leads and increase their goodwill in the digital market.
In this blog, we will discuss 5 simple SEO tips to maximize your website’s visibility. SEO is a long-term process and you can’t see the results of your SEO work within a month. If you want results in a short period then SEO is not your thing it’s a game of persistence. Apply these tips for at least three months and you can see the change in your results. It will increase your website Visibility and create a chance for you to rank on the 1st page of Google.
I mentioned 1st page not the first position of a search result. Google is showing 10 results on a page. And to rank in the 1st position of a result you have to work harder for a year at least or maybe more as per the competition or keywords you want to rank.
Simple SEO Tips to Maximize Your Website’s Visibility
Here are the 5 tips to increase the visibility of your website.
1 Keyword Research
2. On-Page optimization
3. Technical SEO
4. Quality of the Content
What are SEO and its types, Read More…
1. Keyword Research: Picking a keyword is an important factor when it comes to ranking. A keyword Is a phrase that a user or buyer types in a search engine to find information about a product or service. i.e it’s important to search for the right keyword to find the best results.
But due to the competition, it’s hard to rank with the top keyword cause every niche has competition and everyone is aware of SEO. So at the start try to find keywords which have low competition and low SEO difficulties so you can rank easily on 1st or 2nd page of the search engine.
There are many free tools like (ahrefs, ubersuggest etc) in the market which you can use for keyword research.
2. On-Page optimization:- Crafting content with the keyword will not lead you anywhere until or unless you will optimize your page which you want to rank at the top of the search engine.
In on-page optimization you have to take care of website layout, meta description, the title should contain your keyword, Alt text, H2 heading representing your keyword, and use your keyword naturally in the content at atleast 3-5 times.
3. Technical SEO:- Technical SEO plays an important role in the improvement of website visibility. It includes website open time make sure your website will open within 3 sec so it won’t irritate your user and mobile responsiveness.
Generating XML sitemap of your website and submitting it into the google search console so google crawler can detect your presence over the internet. Make sure you always Index your new pages under google search console so google can your
4. Quality of the Content:- Focus on the content you are publishing on your website or other platforms. Content can be a video, blog or images. but make sure what you are sharing is legit and providing value to the users.
5. Backlinks:- Backlinks is links which redirect the user to your website from different platform. It can profile creation, comments on other blogs guest posting. Guest posts are the best way of getting backlinks. And it is the biggest challenge for the new venues. Cause no one will allow you to write for them when you are new to the market. And Google loves someone at the top who has more referring links to the sites and it will also increase the DA(Domain Authority) of your website.
What’s My Take
In my opinion, these Simple SEO Tips to Maximize Your Website’s Visibility are the must activities for all businesses. It doesn’t matter whether you are new or old in the business you have to do these activities.
If you’ll make a habit of doing these activities then it will help you to grow your business, yes it will take time to be on the top but if you create quality backlinks and produce the right content for the audience, Index your content on google search console then success will be yours. And you have patience about the results.
1 thought on “5 Simple SEO Tips to Maximize Your Website’s Visibility”
Pingback: 15 Best Digital Marketing Memes you can relate with - Amit Kemnie