LinkedIn is one of the best Social networks for Professionals for networking. It has around 750 million registered users worldwide and it’s growing daily.
LinkedIn can help businesses in many ways. You can generate leads for your business with the help of LinkedIn, It can also help recruiters, You can also use LinkedIn for Brand Marketing and you can also use LinkedIn as a Data Mine cause you can find almost every company’s details on LinkedIn.
In this Blog, we will discuss the best tools to extract data from LinkedIn in 2023 and the Benefits of LinkedIn data extraction tools.
What is a LinkedIn Data Extraction Tools?
LinkedIn Data Extraction tools are software which you can integrate with LinkedIn and this software helps you to gather all the details of a LinkedIn profile like Name, Company website, Designation, email and phone number even if they are not in your connection.
Best Tools to Extract Data From LinkedIn
1. LinkedIn Sales Navigator:- As its name says it’s a tool for the sales professional to find new prospects and details of the leads. You can use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to connect with the prospect and once you are connected with the prospect and you can see his email and phone number with the help of LinkedIn Sales Navigator. You can also download the details of your connection in a CSV file from LinkedIn.
You can save a profile as a lead on LinkedIn Sales Navigator to reach them in future. Once you saved the lead you will receive a notification on their activities and it helps you to stay ahead in the competition and make a good connection with your prospect.
Pricing: Sales Navigator offers 3 pricing plans.
- Sales Navigator Core (Professional): $99/month. If you opt for the yearly subscription then it will cost around 80 USD per month.
- Sales Navigator Advanced (Team): $149/month and a yearly subscription will cost $108.33/month
- Sales Navigator Advanced Plus (Enterprise): starts a $1600 /year
2. PhantomBuster:- PhantomBuster is an automation tool which helps to extract data from different platforms including LinkedIn. You can automate your data extraction task with the help of phantombuster. It can also help with sending automatic connection requests on LinkedIn with personalized messages.
Pricing: PhontomButer has three pricing plans and it does offer 14 days trial.
- Trial:- You can use it for free only for 14 days. In that, you will get 2 hours of execution time and 5 phantoms
- Starters:- Starters pack starts from 48$ per month.
- Pro:- Its pro plan cost $112 for a month.
- Team:- The team plan cost $320 for a month.
3. Lusha:- Lusha is one of the best LinkedIn Data extraction tools. You can install the Lusha extension in your browser and you are ready to go. You can use filters to narrow down your search.
To use Lusha you need credits and if you want the information of a profile like an email and number just open the Lusha extension and use your credits.
Pricing: Lusha has three premium plans and it also offers a free plan.
- Free Pan: Lusha is offering a free plan which has 5 credits means you can have 5 leads details. Like email and phone numbers.
- Pro: Pro plan costs $29 per month per user.
- Premium: The premium plan costs $51 per month for a user.
- Scale:- For that, you have to connect with their sales team to know the exact price.
4. Closley Surfer:- Closely Surfer is an Email finder and LinkedIn Scrapping Tool. With the help of closely surfer, you can export your linkedin search o the CSV file. It has also an option of exporting bulk profiles with emails. It’s easy to use and can save you a lot of time and effort. Closely Surfer also offers a free trial, so you can try it out before you buy it.
5. Dripify:- Dripify is a web scraping tool that can be used to extract data from LinkedIn and other websites. It’s a simple and easy-to-use tool that can help you get the data you need quickly and easily. You can integrate Dripify with the CRM and save leads directly into the CRM.
Benefit of LinkedIn Data Extraction Tools
- Extract data from multiple LinkedIn profiles at once. This will save you time and effort.
- Extract data from LinkedIn groups and companies if you are looking for bulk data.
- Extract data from LinkedIn search results. This will allow you to find the specific data that you are looking for.
Extracting Data from LinkedIn is a time taking process it’s hard to find the email and number of the lead. But with the right LinkedIn data extraction tools you can do it easily. In the above list, you can see the different tools with the pricing. Choose the right tool which suits your requirements and budget and give it a try.