ChatGPT broke the internet when it was released to the market. And after seeing the crazy response OpenAI (Parent Company) already announced that they will introduce the pro version of ChatGPT soon into the market.
Open AI introduces the chatgpt pro pricing and features a few days back and this time they shocked the world even more with the pricing.
In this blog, we will share information about the pricing and plans introduced by chatgpt and what are the extra features they are offering in their Pro version of ChatGPT.
ChatGPT Pro Pricing is it worth buying the pro version
ChatGPT is the first A. I who gets this kind of hype into the market. Recently they released the pro version and which is paid cause OpenAI (Backed by Microsoft) is spending around$3 a million per month and $100,000 per day. So they are definitely going to launch its pro version to take care of the daily expenses of ChatGPT.
Twitter is my source to learn about the pricing of Chatgpt pro. It exploded with many tweets about the pricing some are in favour and some are not. When I saw the chatgpt pro pricing, I was shocked it’s $42 for a month and which is way more than my expectations.
In my opinion, if they start with around $20 then they have a good chance to get more people to opt for the chatgpt pro. $42 is somehow a pretty big amount to spend monthly on A. I writing tool. Cause google is updating its algorithms continuously so the article framed by the ChatGPT will not be ranked at the top of Google shortly.
Cause for $42 we have more writing tool options (like Jasper etc.) which we can use to write sales scripts and articles. Jasper AI plans start from $40. I’m not sure but maybe Chatgpt soon will introduce their new price with some word limits like other AI software are doing.
As there is no rumour about the free chatgpt but in near future, we might hear something about it.
ChatGPT Pro Features
As it has been on the news ChatGPT released its pro version and currently they have two plans, Free and Professional plan and the features they are offering in the current versions are:-
- Available when demand is low:- You can only use ChatGPT free version when there are limited users. I hope you already noticed that.
- Standard Response Speed:- Sometimes it took time to answer your question and not give you the best answer as you expected and it stopped writing in the middle.
- Regular Mode Updates:- We will not see any other feature in the free plan.
- Available even when demand is high:- It doesn’t matter how many users are in chatgpt you don’t have to wait to lower the load on the platform. You’ll get a direct entry if you are a pro member.
- Faster Response Speed:- Getting an answer will be much easier with the pro version and hopefully it won’t stop in the middle and give you the proper answer
- Priority access to new features:- You are likely to see new features in the pro version soon,
ChatGPT is a great tool to use but after the launch price it will be hard for small businesses and content creators to go for the paid version, Currently, there is no such big difference between the Free and Pro plan. So I Advised sticking with the free version, cause we have to add a human element in our sales script. So we can achieve the best results. So better to stick with the free version and edit it accordingly.
Wait and see what new features they are planning to add to ChatGPT and decide if is it worth buying or not. If they do something like creating a video with the help of ChatGPT then it’s definitely a good-to-go platform.
What is the pricing of Chatgpt?
Chatgpt will charge $42 for a month.
Will they discontinue the Free version?
No, There is no such announcement of discontinuing the free version.
Can we write the Articles/blog with the help of the Free ChatGPT version?
Yes, you can but I would suggest writing it in your own words. Cause its next to impossible to rank top in the search engine with the help of AI-generated content. And Google is continuously updating its algorithms.