Facebook is one of the most used Social Media platforms in the world. Facebook now has over 2 billion daily active users. Which makes it a bigger ad platform than other social media. If you are new to Facebook Ads, then it will be hard for you to set up your first FB ad campaign.
However, with the right guidance, you can create an effective Facebook Ad campaign that will help you reach your marketing goals. In this blog post, we will guide you through how to set up Facebook Ads as a beginner.
How to Set up Facebook Ads
There are 7 steps to follow to create a successful Facebook ad campaign
1. Set up a Facebook Ads account:- I hope those who are reading this blog already have a Facebook account. Just log in to your FB account and then go to the Facebook ads manager and click on the “Create an Ad” button. Follow the prompts to create your account and add your payment information.
You also need a business page to run the ads if you don’t have one then create it. It’s Simple just go to the page section and click create new. then fill out the information that they ask for in the process of creating the business page. Make sure you’ll put authentic information on your business page cause its representing your business and helps you to create brand awareness and lead generation.
2. Campaign objective:- Before publishing an ad campaign you have to Decide your campaign objective first. Cause through FB you can run multiple types of ad campaigns. Such as brand awareness, traffic, engagement, conversions, Lead generation and more.
You have to be clear with your objective so you can easily track down the results.
3. Targeted Demographics and audience:- Sucess of paid ad campaign depends on the targeted location and the targeted audience. If you tap the right audience with your ads then you can get the results that you are looking for.
You can also select the age range to whom you want to show your ads. Decide your product for which age group and gender and promote it accordingly.
4. Set Your Budget:- You have to set your budget for the ad campaign and you’ll see two options. Daily and Lifetime Budget.
Daily Budget:- In the Daily budget you can set an amount of what you spend on a day. Once you reached the standard amount it will automatically stop your paid ads for the day.
Lifetime Budget:- Lifetime budget is the budget which you want to spend on your ad campaign. Once you reached the quota of the budget your ads will be discontinued.
5.. AD Format and Placement:- You have to be clear about what you want them to show cause Format is the one which will lure prospects to your ads. There are different formats you can use in Facebook ads like single images, videos, carousel and more. Choose the right format according to your product and services.
You can also choose where you want your ads to appear, such as in the newsfeed, in the sidebar, or on Instagram.
6. Create AD:- Once you have outlined the campaign objective, and targeted audience, set your budget and where to place your ads on FB then you are ready to create your FB ADS.
Cause it will be helpful to create an ad when you already knew what you need. In the process of creating the ad, you will see the options which you already got covered. It will make the processes easier for you and you can create your ad in a go.
7. Review Before Publish:- Review your ad before you press the publish button. Check you follow the steps correctly and see if it’s conveying the right message to the users or not. If not then you can do the changes to make it look right. Once it’s confirmed then you can publish it.
Final Words on Facebook Ad Campaign
Setting up a Facebook Ad campaign would be difficult for the newbie. But with the help of these steps, you can map out your FB ad before you will create a real one on FB.
Start with a daily limit plan or run a FB ad with a low budget to get used to it and keep tracking your results. FB ads are easy to use it’s not like google ads so you can try this on your own.