ChatGPT is a revolutionary product. When OpenAI launched it makes people addicted to his intelligence. I’ve also seen people who are making assumptions about ChatGPT’s future they said ChatGPT is a threat to Google. But don’t worry these are just assumptions.
ChatGPT is a web-based AI (Artificial Intelligence) chatbot which can provide you results at your fingertips. Write what you want to know it will answer for you. You can do different things with the help of ChatGPT you can write email scripts, Sales scripts, website content and Articles. But make sure you are using the right keywords for better results.
Microsoft-backed artificial intelligence research startup OpenAI launched the AI chatbot ChatGPT in November 2022. ChatGPT is built on GPT3 and GPT 3.5. That model uses artificial intelligence such as deep learning and machine learning, to provide the answer like a human.
In this article, we will discuss the pros and cons of ChatGPT and do we have to fully depend on ChatGPT.
Pros and Cons of ChatGPT
Pros of ChatGPT
1 Provide Quick Results: You can get your results within a minute. Ask anything and chatgpt will produce an answer for you. For example:- If you are looking for a LinkedIn inmail script and you search it on google it will take time to find out the best script for you, but with the chatgpt, you can find multiple LinkedIn inmail scripts in a go.
2. Customer Support Chatbot: ChatGPT bot can be used as a customer support chatbot for the quick response and provide a cost-effective solution and 24*7 support. It will provide personalised interaction like humans and solve your customer’s query quickly and it will lead you towards customer satisfaction which helps in customer retention.
3. Versatility: Many debates are going on about what ChatGPT can do. It produces different results like sales scripts, email scripts, ads scripts, content for the website, product descriptions and can write an article for you. Overall it’s a versatile product and can produce different things.
4. Easy Accessible: You can access it from anywhere in the world with the help of the internet.
These are the pros of ChatGPT which I encountered when I search for it.
Cons of ChatGPT
1. Limited Knowledge: Chatgpt already mentioned on its open page that it has limited knowledge of the world and event which occurs after 2021. So it’s hard to find something relatable and new information with the help of ChatGPT.
2. Occasionally Incorrect Information: As it doesn’t know about current events so it increases the chances of producing incorrect information on current trends.
3. Deadly for skill enhancement: ChatGPT provides information in a go and helps to get as many scripts as you want. Without any search and spending time on the internet. It will make you more comfortable and dependable on the chatbot and it will reduce your skill-learning abilities. If you will not doing any search or not spending time in search then you will not gain any value. And to boost your skills and awareness of the trends you have to spend time on the search.
Chatgpt is a powerful tool and offers too many benefits to users providing quick results, versatility and it is easily accessible making it more useful in daily life and saves time.
But on the other hand do not get used to it, if you do it will make you more comfortable and you can not grow or polish your skills as a professional and it will put a negative impact on your career. And do not depend too much on the tool and build other strategies for the business.
Is ChatGPT Free?
ChatGPT has Two versions one is free and one is paid.
ChatGPT pro charges $20 for a month.
Does ChatGPT have an APP?
No, ChatGPT doesn’t have an APP
What is GPT on ChatGPT?
GPT Stands for Generative pre-trained Transformer